Saturday, June 22, 2013

Book Review: "Good Girls Don't" by Victoria Dahl



Book Desciption:

With her long ponytail and sparkling green eyes, Tessa Donovan looks more like the girl next door than a businesswoman -- or a heartbreaker. Which may explain why Detective Luke Asher barely notices her when he arrives to investigate a break-in at her family’s brewery. He’s got his own problems -- starting with the fact that his partner Simone is pregnant and everyone thinks he's the father. The last thing he needs is a nice girl like Tessa getting under his skin.

Tessa has her hands full, too. Her brother’s playboy ways may be threatening the business, and the tensions could tear her tight-knit family apart.  In fact, the only thing that could unite the Donovan boys is seeing a man come after their “baby” sister. Especially a man like Luke Asher. But Tessa sees past the rumors to the man beneath.


My thoughts:

I have read romance - I have read some pretty 'intense' romances to put it midly.  There are a few words I don't think need to be put in books and this one had them.  I made it about 4 chapters and am done.  The rest of the series will now be posted on PaperBack Swap.  Couldn't finish...

Happy Reading!!

1 comment:

  1. I read a few books this year that I never finished either. I have to many waiting to be read to continue reading something I don't like. Thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete